Please be mindful and respectful of our studio policies, as they help ensure the best possible experience for all of our guests and specialists.
• Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before class start time.
• Registration is not required and drop-ins are always welcome, however, preference will be given to guests who have preregistered, especially for classes with limited availability.
• You must register under your own name in order to reserve a space for classes or workshops.
• Multiple reservations cannot be booked under one student’s name.
• To guarantee your reservation, particularly for classes with limited space please arrive at least 5 minutes before start time. Students on the waitlist will be granted access to available space at 5 minutes prior to class.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
• Full refunds or credits will be made for cancellations made at least 24 HOURS before the scheduled start of a Wellness Studio Appointment OR at least 48 HOURS before the start of a special event — unless otherwise specified.
• Cancellation fee: $40 per person / service or workshop cancelled within the above time frame. A one-time cancellation fee is waived for LPS Unlimited Members (offer good on one service or workshop per membership year).
• We do not offer refunds or credits for late cancellations or no shows to special events.
Inclement Weather: Morning classes will be cancelled following local school closures for inclement weather. Evening classes and all scheduled appointments will be held at their regular time — unless otherwise specified.
MINORS (GUESTS UNDER 18)
All guests under the age of 18, must complete a Waiver signed by a legal guardian (available below) prior to class registration, or the start of ANY class or therapeutic bodywork session.
• Students under the age of 18, wishing to participate in adult-level classes must receive prior approval by the instructor.
• Students under the age of 16, wishing to participate in adult-level classes must have a parent or legal guardian present in the studio during the class, in addition to prior approval by the instructor.
• Students under the age of 14, are not allowed to participate in any adult-level classes.
• Minors may be turned away from classes without prior permission, or completed Waiver.
• Yoga mats, blocks, bolsters, and other studio props are complimentary.
• Amethyst - infused water is available at the studio, and students are encouraged to refill reusable bottles.
• Accessible entrance with elevator at our private, East South Street entrance.
• Complimentary, on-site parking. Convenient, on-street parking on Main Street. Downtown parking is complimentary for the first two-hours of your visit. City parking rates and restrictions apply.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
A valid credit card is required. No payment is required at the time of scheduling, unless requested by the guest.
A notice of 24-hours is required for any cancellation or adjustment to your appointment(s). All services canceled/rescheduled within the 24-hour period will be charged $40 per cancelled appointment.
ABOUT YOUR VISIT
In order to fully enjoy your experience, please arrive approximately 15-minutes prior to your first service. Late arrivals will result in a modification of services in order to honor the next scheduled appointment.
• Gratuity is not included in your treatment. It is welcome based on your personal satisfaction, but not necessary. A cash tip box and envelopes are provided for your convenience and discretion.
• The Healing Arts Center is not responsible for lost or stolen articles taken into the treatment rooms or into the class studio.
FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
Pregnant women and individuals with heart conditions or varicose veins should avoid all heat treatments.
For your convenience, we offer gift certificates for all services, both in the studio and online. Please call 724.557.9206 with any questions.